Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Get What Out Of My Head?

I often don't speak my mind for the risk of hurting or offending others. For the past few years I have tried finding my voice and have managed  to  piss some people off with the things that I have to say.

I have been told that I am a sweet heart and couldn't yell at someone even  if I tried. There seems to be only one person in my life right now who I can show my anger towards. The love of my life, Justin. We have been together since 1998 and I love him very much. I can scream at him and over react all I want and he never leaves me.

However there are people who have walked over me, disrespected me, hurt my feelings and I say nothing to them. I can speak openly to Justin and some of my loved ones about how people make me feel but I cant seem to find the confidence that I need in order to confront the ones who have hurt me. I keep my feelings in my heart and in my head but they only grow bigger and hurt more in there. They can make me resentful, negative and angry  sometimes.

I am  a sensitive person and  I try respecting all living things. I am passionate about spreading the word about  Childhood Obesity and I care very much about equal rights, nutrition and health. There are so many things that piss me off in life like racism, prejudice, ignorance, sexism, insensitivity, and so much more.

The only way I know how to make myself feel better is to speak my mind.  I still worry about hurting  people and often put there feelings before my own. Hopefully I will be that person I long to be soon and will start getting these thoughts Out Of My Head!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lisa!I have been searching for honest/real friends and I think that your one of them =) I know what you mean about saying no too. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete