Friday, March 9, 2012

All A Matter Of Opinion

I was just thinking about how everyone has a different opinion about things.  If one person says that you should hold your thoughts and feelings in another would say, "No way let it out". When I was younger I would look to my family & friends for the answers. "Should I say something back to that mean kid?" "Do you think I have a right to be upset?" I decided my reactions based on what others thought to be right.

Now I know that the only right way is the right way for me. If someone tells me that I should or should not do something I am going to choose what I believe to be right. Even if it means going against what they think. Although it is always nice to be supported, sometimes you will not be. Sometimes you will have to stand alone and that's alright by me. by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment