Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Songs That Encourage and Inspire Me To Keep on Going



The climb by Mile Cyrus
There will always be obstacles in your life. How you climb over them is what proves what kind of person you are. Enjoy where you are now and then enjoy where you are, when you get there

Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
There are many people out there who will not believe in you. That is when you have to believe in yourself. You are the only one who will make your dreams come true and nothing else matters

I will by Dia Frampton
This song reminds me that there are some people out there who will be there for you and it reminds me to be thankful to the ones who have been for me.

I dont wanna be by Gavin Degraw 
I don't want to be anything other than what I am trying to be lately, confident, positive, hopeful and strong.




No comments:

Post a Comment