Monday, May 21, 2012

Who Will I Be?

Having a positive outlook is a big part of my life right now. Letting positivity and love into my life  has made everything so much better for me and I never watt to go back to who I once was...But....

I have had a very good life. I have always been loved by my family, I have never felt what it is like to starve, I have always had a roof over my head, I haven't had to see many of the ones I love pass away and I am happy.

I often times wonder what kind of person I would be if I had suffered more or if I had lost the ones I love along the way. I sometimes think that I would not be as positive or happy as I am and that thought worries me.

Having no hope, being sad, angry, negative or lonely are all terrible feelings to have to live with. How could you not feel those emotions if you had just lost someone you love or have gone through something horrific??

Thinking about this helps me have a better understating to why some people may be unhappy, destructive or negative. I dont want to be an ignoramus and think to myself, why can't everyone just be happy? Because unfortunate events happen. 

However I do believe that it is all up to you to decided how you will deal with the cards that have been delt to you. I would like to think that I could be positive even through the hardest of times but that may be easier said than done. Fortunately I have yet to be tested in these ways and I do worry about the day when I will have to be.

I guess who I am going to be after times like these come, will all depend on how I pick myself up afterwards and then I will see what kind of person I am left as.

 

But don't get e wrong, I have faced my own hard times and I have over come some obstacles and I am still who I am today. That gives me hope for my tomorrows.



No comments:

Post a Comment