Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Taking A Second Look

When I was a teenager I loved listening to DMX . His music was filled with rage but it was awesome. A few years ago he was charged with animal abuse and I didn't like it. So I broke all of my cd's of his because I didn't want to support someone like that. Recently I have been watching a show called Couples Therapy on VH1 and I feel terrible. I talk about trying to become more understanding and respectful towards others and I didn't think to find out more about him before writing him off. He is on that show now and I am starting to understand why is is the way he is. This has taught me to always take a second look at some and to not jump to conclusions. Although it is true that he did do some of the terrible things in his past he is obviously trying to become a better person and that's all that matter to me. I am VERY excited to download his music, I have missed it very much. Now I should go take a second look at Barefoot Contessa (a chef on the Food Network) and find out why she did what she did to that make a wish kid.





No comments:

Post a Comment