Monday, May 14, 2012

I'll Take It

I use to think that people who took pictures of themselves were pretentious, stuck up or snobby. Well not anymore. I am usually the one taking pictures of everyone else and I use to hope that someone would take mine. However that didn't happen often so I started taking my own. I was a little embarrassed at first and I was also worried about what others would think. But then I started focusing on what I wanted instead of the fear of being judged. 

Besides, what's wrong with wanting pictures of yourself anyways? Nothing if you ask me. I am sure that there are many people out there who think the way I once did but that's not going to stop me anymore. Now I choose to think that it is great to take pictures of yourself and even better to like them. To me it shows that you have good self esteem and are confidant in yourself. I am still trying to love myself, the inside & out so I have decided to admit, YES I do want some pictures of me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment